To enhance our students’ experience at the school, we are delighted to offer a range of fun enrichment opportunities, both internally and externally.
The objective of enrichment is to:
- Widen pupils’ intellectual experiences
- Improve independent learning skills
- "Light a fire" within pupils
- Offer them the opportunity to study a variety of options of their choice in something they would not have had a chance to study otherwise.
The school expects all students from every year group, to attend at least 1 enrichment activity/club on a weekly basis each term. They will however be able to change their options after each term.
- Year 11 Maths intervention sessions - click here
- Homework Hub every Tuesday in E14 for all years!
- Homework Club in DA2 every Tuesday 2:30-3:30pm.
Click here for the Enrichment Newsletter
For any information or questions about the Enrichment programme,
please contact Miss Terry - email@example.com