A Level Results Day
Dear Parents /Guardians,
We are acutely aware of the challenges that this year has presented for our Year 13’s and 14’s and would like to congratulate them again on coping so well with such a difficult end to their Towers School journey.
Due to Covid -19 restrictions and guidelines, we had to make some amendments to the usual format for our Key stage 5 (Year 12/13/14) results day last year. This proved to be successful and appreciated by parents and students, as we were able to provide a personalized review of results and individualised support for future planning. By repeating this format again this year, it also ensures we are continuing to do everything we can to keep our school community safe by limiting large gatherings as per government advice.
On Tuesday 10th August:
- Students will be allocated a 30 min time slot in the morning when they will be able to attend school (with parents) and collect results.
- Students and parents will collect results from the school gym, entering via one of the two side doors.
- Staff will be on hand to direct parents/students where they need to go on the day.
- We will be operating a one way system through the school. Students and parents will collect results from the gym and will then be directed through our main hall, where specialist staff will be on hand to provide support and guidance to students to assist in future planning, should they require it.
- Students will then move through to either the front lawn or the canteen (weather dependent) where they will be able to share and, hopefully, celebrate their results with parents and staff. Refreshments will be provided.
For any student who is unable to collect results on the 10th August, their results will be posted out to them.
The time slots will be organised based on student surname as follows:
Surname A-F can collect results from 9.00am -10.00 am
Surname G-M can collect results from 10.00-11.00am
Surname M-Z can collect results from 11.00am to 12.00pm
Functional skills (English) can collect results from 11.00am-12.00pm
Should you have any questions in regards to results day, please contact Mr Field by email - email@example.com
Assistant Principal - KS5