Sixth Form Results Day Arrangements
Dear Parents /Guardians,
We are acutely aware of the challenges that this year has presented for our Year 13’s and would like to congratulate them again on coping so well with such a difficult end to their Towers School journey.
Due to Covid -19 restrictions and guidelines, we have had to make some amendments to the usual format for our Key stage 5 (Year 12/13/14) results day on Thursday 13th August 2020. We are still hugely looking forward to seeing our students and being able to celebrate with them and guide and support them for any future decisions that still need to be made.
On Thursday 13th August:
- Students will be allocated a 1hr time slot in the morning when they will be able to attend school (with parents) and collect results. They should arrive within that slot, preferably by car or walking in order to avoid public transport as far as possible.
- It is important that parents/students arrive as close to their time slot start time as possible.
- Parents/students who arrive by car will be directed to their allocated car park upon arrival.
- Staff will be on hand to direct parents/students where they need to go on the day.
- Students and parents will collect results from the Sixth Form Centre and specialist staff will be on hand to provide support and guidance to assist in future planning.
- Students will then move through to the front car park area of Sixth Form Centre where there will be refreshments and students will be able share and, hopefully, celebrate their results with parents and staff.
- We ask that parents and students leave the school site within 5 mins of the end of their allotted time, to help us maintain social distancing.
For any student who is unable to collect results on the 13th August, their results will be posted out to them.
Should you have any questions in regards to results day, please contact me by email on email@example.com
Head of 6th Form