Students have a homework pack which consists of an exercise book and a booklet called a 100% book. The 100% book contains knowledge organisers for each subject with the essential knowledge (dates, facts, figures, keywords etc.) that students will need to know for each subject they will be studying over each particular term. They will be issued with a new 100% book each term.
- Each 100% book contains a schedule of what subjects students have to study on which nights.
- Each night, students will need to revise one section of the knowledge organiser for the subject on the schedule.
- They will revise using ‘look, cover, write, check’, completing a page of their exercise book each night.
- Students will need to tick their self-check sheet every night to say they have completed the work and have done it to a high standard
- Parents sign to confirm that they have done this.
- Students need to bring their homework pack (both the exercise book and the knowledge organiser) into school every day and the exercise book is checked by their DR teacher.
Year 7 - Term 3
Year 8 - Term 3
Year 9 - Term 3
Year 10 - Term 3
Year 11 - Term 3
Instructions for 100% Book & an Introduction to Super Curriculum
Understanding Knowledge Organisers & Revision
Google Classroom VLE - all year groups
Google classroom is a learning platform that allows teachers to communicate and set work easily and paperless. Teachers set up their classroom and invite their students to join via email.
Once they have, students can access lesson resources, homework assignments and other learning tools. They can hand in work via the classroom, ask questions of the teacher and even work together to collaborate.
Parents can be invited to join the classroom. When a teacher invites a parent to Classroom, they can see daily and weekly summaries of what their child has accomplished and view any class announcements.
Click here to access Google Classroom
All students have a school email which they can log into by clicking here.
All Towers School emails end in @towers.school