Each year group has a designated parents evening where parents are given the opportunity to meet with each of their child’s subject teachers and receive feedback.
Dates for parents evenings are distributed at the start of each year so that families can add it to their calendar.
In addition to scheduled parents evenings, we also run two open afternoons per year, where parents of current students have access to the school site, allowing them to visit the classrooms their children learn in, look at the work they have been doing and have informal conversations with teachers and tutors.
2020/2021 Parents Evening Dates
- Information evening and presentation from Head of Year and Principal - 14th Dec
- Subject parents evening - 21st Jan
- Subject parents evening - 14th Jan
- Subject parents evening - 25th Feb
- Careers week - week commencing 1st March
- KS4 Choices evening - 18th March
- Subject parents evening - 10th Dec
- Sixth form open evening - 3rd Dec
- GCSE and revision information evening - 8th Dec
- Year 11 Pre public exams - week commencing 18th Jan
- Subject parents evening - 11th Feb