Our school values
Our school is built on the values that we live out every day as a whole community. At Towers, we are becoming the best versions of themselves. Every one of us.
Richard Billings, Principal
To be the best version of ourselves, we are Aspirational, Respectful and One Community
- We are aspirational. We work hard and never give up. We believe in ourselves and we rise to our challenges.
- We are respectful towards others and ourselves. We understand others’ opinions, beliefs and feelings. We are kind, honest and fair.
- We are One Community. We stand together and take collective responsibility.
Towers School Expectations
As a school, we aim higher because we believe in the potential of our students. All of our students deserve the chance to be the very best that they can be.
In order to achieve this, we need wholehearted support from all our families. In choosing to attend Towers, families are making the choice to follow all of our systems.
Expectations of all:
- We are a school that works harder, smarter and faster.
- We are a school that has increased discipline because we care.
- We hold true to our focus on students’ welfare BUT every student will understand that "reason is not an excuse”.
- We have a curriculum that stretches and challenges and where high level knowledge is at the heart.
- Our lessons are purposeful and pacy.
- Students will arrive ready to learn & low level disturbance will not be tolerated as it disrupts the learning of others.
We know that students who wish to succeed, take pride in themselves and in our school.
We correct students on their behaviour when necessary
- We are a mobile free school during school hours.
- Uniform must be worn correctly.
- Students must be punctual to lessons.
- Students must demonstrate STAR behaviours in all lessons.
- Students must trust that teachers’ instructions are to help them to be successful. If an adult tells a student to do something, we expect it to be done straight away.