‘Excellence in Everything’ is the statement that all staff and students must adhere to in everything they do, including their uniform and conduct.
Notes for lack of uniform will not be accepted.
For more information on how we expect students to present themselves in Uniform, please see below.
Purchasing School Uniform
All school uniform is available to order online. This is direct from our supplier Price & Buckland an
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Black polishable shoes
Black trousers* or school skirt
(Trousers need to have a central zip and button/clasp. Leggings, jeggings etc are not classes as acceptable school trousers. Trousers should not be jeanlike)
White shirt with school tie or white revere collar blouse*
Black polishable shoes
PE kit consists of;
PE shorts/ PE Skorts (girls)
- With regards to jewellery, we will enforce our current expectations to the letter. Students are only allowed a single plain stud in each ear lobe. No other piercings are acceptable. Any other jewellery will be deemed inappropriate; students will have to remove the item and it will be confiscated. Items of jewellery that have been removed from students will be held securely at main reception until a parent collects.
- Obvious and visible make up is not allowed, including lipstick, eyeshadow and highlighter.
- Nail varnish, false nails, and false eyelashes (including extensions) are not allowed.
- Hair colour should be natural and the style should not be extreme.
- Socks should be black or dark navy.
- Uniform must be worn correctly. This includes wearing a blazer at all times, no hoodies at all although a coat may be worn over the blazer when it is cold. Shirt must be tucked in and the tie (if applicable) must cover the top button and be worn to a reasonable length. Appropriate trousers/skirt and black, polishable shoes must be worn.
- If a student is seen with shirt untucked, for example, they will be corrected. Repeated corrections will result in further sanctions.
- If students do not meet these expectations but cannot correct because they are missing an item or wearing an inappropriate item, they will be sent home to correct. If this is not possible, they will be isolated all day that day and must be in proper uniform the next time they attend school. Sixth Form students are expected to be in business dress at all times. Sixth Form students who do not adhere to this policy will be sent home to change.
- All of these actions are taken to ensure that all students take pride in their appearance and that our students are treated fairly. It is unfair if the vast majority of students keep to the dress code and some do not.